Bruised after sunburn is not a good sign, I am not a doctor, but I would like to share my story in case you may find useful for your decision about your health.
My true life story about Sunburn:
As a young kid, in the summer, I swim in the ocean every day from morning to noon, without using any sunblock, our skin got darken for about one month and naturally peeled and I have light skin again. I didn’t have sunburn problem. I was the strongest kid, tallest among my sisters, I rarely got sick.
I grew up, educated, got a good job, I start to care for my light skin. Every time I go out, even though I applied sunblock, I still have sunburn problem rashes, my eyes bulge, severe headache, my skin itch, bruised, so painful that I have to take Tylenol to ease the pain.
WHY a strong kid never got sick became a 30s fragile weak women?
Use my scientist skill to research for the cure of sunburn. Now I am today very healthy happy and success that I want to share my experience with everyone, in the hope you may use as a reference for you to make your own decision for your health.
Paradoxically, I found out that
- Sun’s radiation helps our skin synthesis vitamin D but also cause skin sunburn if you have a weak immune system.
- Deficiency of vitamin D and many other nutrients is the cause of sunburn. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin not only for the bone health but for almost every organ function in our body.
- Avoid the sun and use of sunblock, prescription drugs hindrance our body synthesize vitamin D naturally and become a vicious cycle of sunburn.
- The food we eat and our digestive health also affect skin health and its ability to heal from Sunburn.
AKP SKINCARE’s protocols for avoiding sunburn:
– Eat plenty, various colorful vegetables, fruits daily. There are thousands of phytochemicals like flavonoids ( beta-carotene family is one of these phytochemicals), minerals, vitamins, which help neutralize the free radical cause sunburn.
– Enjoy real fat, real butter, our body needs cholesterol to synthesize vitamin D. Fat under skin also protect your skin from sunburn. If you have a stomach problem, cannot digest fat, you should address the problem seriously.
– Before, during, or after a long time sun exposure drink real fruit juice with multi-color, with multi-vitamin C, D, B complex, Co-Q10, ALA which boost ability to heal from sunburn faster.
– Use Herbal ( Calendula, Chamomile) infused coconut or Oliver oil) enriched with vitamin E and D topical to moisturize and heal sunburn.
– Do not use harsh soap to clean skin immediately after sun exposure, because you may accidentally wash out all the new synthesized vitamin D on your skin.
– Be careful to use sunblock, sunblock contains many man-made chemicals that may affect overall health, use internal cellular health as natural “sunblock”.
These above suggestions are for a person just has the problem with sunburn recently. If you have a severe reaction like me as I mentioned above or have been through many treatments by anti-biotic, cortisols, long time taking an antacid, proton inhibitor, medication for any chronic disease, you need to consult with a holistic doctor, or nutritionist to help you to treat the root cause properly.
Here is the website for your references.